Co-Terminal BS/MS or BS/ME Program
What Is It?
- To better prepare students to meet the growing demands of
industry and the marketplace, Rensselaer now offers
undergraduates the opportunity to extend their financial aid
and earn both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in 5
- The Co-terminal Graduate degree program offers Rensselaer
undergraduates with strong academic records the opportunity
to study for a master’s degree while completing their
What is the Advantage?
- Undergraduate financial aid will be continued for
co-terminal students through their 9th and 10th semester's of
- Upon graduation, student will earn both their BS and MS
How does it Work?
- Admissions standards for the co-terminal program are the
same as those required for Rensselaer's traditional master's
Co-terminal applications must be submitted before
the end of applicants’ 1st semester of the senior
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Have 90 credits of coursework (including AP credits,
transfer credits, and courses in progress)
How do I Apply?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS